Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Well I've been tagged - not sure who is left for me to tag though.

First, the Rules:
1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.

So 8 random facts about myself:

1. I graduated high school at 16 years old.
2. I finished college in 3 years.
3. Have known my husband since I was 12 years old.
4. Was married and started my first teaching job when I was 19 years old.
5. I was a Miss Wendy Ward when I was in high school.
6. When I was a child I acted in plays and at one time wanted to go to Hollywood.
7. I love to travel especially to places where there is a beach.
8. I'm the worker bee in any organization or group I'm involved.

Not sure if these people have already been tagged or not, so sorry if it's a duplicate. But everyone else on my bloglines has already been tagged. If I think of anyone new I'll add.

Meg Ormiston
Steve Dembo
Jane Nichols
Clare Lane in SL

2 comments:

Jane Nicholls said...

Nice to learn more about you Mrs A :) I can tell you are the worker bee, in Second Life you are definitely a 'connector'

mathplayground said...

Number 8 surprises me :)

I wonder if that had anything to do with the success of DEN's gala?